Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Superdad.

Hello fella bloggers.
I'm sure that each and every one of you have a dad.
No ? You'll never be able to read this if so.


That's my father. and i'm proud of him.
Ignore the little girl she's my niece LOL.
   
The reason why I posted this?
Because by this moment,
the moment you're reading this,
my father is facing every difficulties in his life.
He struggled between jobs, and finds everyway to make for a living.
  HE'LL NEVER GIVE UP, I'd tell you that.
I felt sorry for him.
He's working too hard, and he's already in his 50's.
I mean, isn't that the age where people usually get retired ?
But to my dad, 
HE NEVER KNEW THE MEANING OF GETTING TIRED.   
Currently my father have this illness.
He's not mentally unstable,
but just emotionally unstable.
Probably you heard a Malay saying that goes,
" Ikut hati mati, ikut nafsu binasa "
well that's what happening to my father.
He tend to follow his heart easily, but still rational you know.
And this causes many problems to the people around us. People didn't very much liked it.
 At the time, my mom's family side is having a fight with him.
They took advantage of his condition,
they despised him, they mistreated him,
as his family, who wouldn't be sad and angry about it ?

Beneath all that smile,
I know you're sad, dad.
Everything just isn't working out well.
I can see it, I can feel it,
and that's make me sad too..
  
Of course his attitude also brings out fight within the family,
but just so you know dad,
I'm sorry.
But I will always be on your side.
Everything will be okay.
Thank you for everything.
I love you, dad.
  
     
Cute and funny.
That's my dad :)

4 comments:

  1. Terbaik :)-PaanSupardi-

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously aku nak nangis baca post kau yang ni. ;) get well soon qawwiy's dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its even worse when u cant do anything bout it . Maaaaaaan why did I bumped into ur blog , its torturing T.T u speak out everything . we're in the same boat but diff cabin :')

    ReplyDelete

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard