Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Casanova a.k.a Playboy

Lemme tell you something ,
I'm not , and never will be ,
the person who I stated above ,
heyy just because I'm close to you ,
doesn't make me yours and you're mine ,
so don't ever feel being cheated ,
coz between you and me , there's nothing ,
Don't be jealous when I'm friendly with other girls,
coz you don't have the right to ,
So the persons who calls me casanova or playboy ,
you're making a mistake ,
coz i never liked to play with other's people's heart ,
and i hate it as much as they played mine ,
I just wanted to be friends with girls ,
but it turned out that the girls were attracted to me ,
at that time not one, but many girls ,
and so they called me casanova ,
just because I'm closed to many girls ,
SHIT I'M NOT .
It hurts my feelings though ,
that in school the girls talks about me like that ,
Although maybe sometimes I liked a person and tried to become close to her ,
but instead she had a partner .
maybe she's reading this blog :)
So yeahh to those ,


BACK OFF WILL YA ?


1 comment:

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard