Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Thursday, January 17, 2013

One time I went out with my family,

you know, just some family stuffs.

Afet that my father went to KWSP.

And that's the time when I saw..

" Account 1 ..... Rm1004.00...



Account 2.... RM 148 000.00"

Approximately that amount lah.

I'm not a calculator btw.




"Wow that's a lot of money."

And in the way back home,

mother says " Awiy nak pergi belajar dekat Mesir ?"





.....I was stumped.





happy. sad. guilty. anxious. grateful.redeemed.


mixed of feelings, splashing out.


"Is that okay ? Isn't that the money that you want to use to buy a house mom ?"


 "Money can be made. if it's for education, then it's okay."




I never realized, that dream can really do come true.


Mom, dad, thanks for can making this happen.
And I don't mind if it doesn't,


I still love both of you.
               

1 comment:

  1. wow... ur lucky.. im truly jelous of u.. congtraz.. mothers love just like heaven

    ReplyDelete

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard