Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Monday, April 1, 2013

Allah's beautiful arrangement.



Have you ever been so mad when things won't work out your way ?


When you wanted the best thing to happen,
but not the best thing for you.


And it took me awhile.



After bitching and crying and complaining of life,



I began to realize.



Everything happens for a reason.




Allah had it all covered up in Luh Mahfuz, long time ago even since we're not born.



A perfect story, which will work out eventually.






We may see our road as twisted as hell.



but in the end, it'll bring us to something.




Something that'll make us happy.





 I used to think my life would be better if I haven't made any disciplinary case in TGB,



but I wouldn't be experiencing life.



 And I would be serious with my life. I will score in my trials. And maybe got a fast-track programme.




 And if that happen, I wouldn't have met someone I would love so much in my life.



I won't be able to work after spm with her.


And if that happen,



I wouldn't do a foundation and met my bestest friends here.



 I used to frowned to made a mistake of choosing uitm puncak alam instead of egypt.



But if I did go to egypt last year,




I wouldn't have make her fall in love with me.




I could've stopped trying.



And my parents EPF are meant to be out this year, which means




they have to struggle to find money to pay for the fees if I went to egypt last year.






And I'm glad as hell that didn't happened.




Everything that happened had brought me to you.




See, it's all beautiful, right ?   



Sometimes things happened are not the best for the situation,




but Allah knows, He prepared things that are the best for you to happen.  




         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard