Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Al-fatihah.


Let's all take a moment and give an Al-fatihah to my late grandmother.
As far as I can tell, she's my closest grandmother.
She's kind,  loving, and everything.
She's even funny and I remember it when I got teased by her.
You see my grandmother always urge me to eat her food, 
 EVERYTIME SHE SETS HER EYES ON ME.
It's like I'm in her radar and she'll ask 
" awiy dah makan? " LOL.
One time I said i don't want and she sarcastically said,
" Kau nak jadi wali ke berhari - hari tak makan ni? haha "
BURNNNNNN HAHA TO MY FACE !

Well that's a story, but lately, she's been sick.
Like a month ago ? I don't even know.
she can't get up. She's hard to talk.
She lays in bed all day.
When I came and sit beside her,
I stroke her hair ... just to let her know I'm right beside her.
" Wiy ..... wiyy ..." she forced her voice out.
It saddens me. Her condition is deteriorating.

....UNTIL YESTERDAY.

All of sudden she went critical and got admitted in HKL. 
So we went to see her, and there she is.
In resuscitation ward, laying helplessly.
I came to her ,
and whispered " Tok, wiy ada sini tok.."
That's the only words that could come out..
I'm choked.. with all the words i wanna say.. 
it hurts to see her like that.

Later that night, she got transferred to a ward.
And i get to meet her.
For the last time.


I came close. 
I set my lips near her ears. and said,


" Tok . Ni awiy tok ...


awiy nak minta maaf ...



sebab selalu tak dengar cakap atuk ..




selalu tak makan bila atuk suruh ..





sekarang ni wiy rindu sangat-sangat masakan atuk ..


 
atuk baik sangat dengan awiyy ..



selalu bagi awiy duit belanja semua ..



wiy sayang atuk sangat-sangat .."



Tears went down my cheeks,and so does hers.
She couldn't said anything. but only squeezed my hands weakly .

Early in the next morning,
I woke up. 
with the news that my grandmother was not in this world anymore.

Raja Esah Binti Raja Abdullah. Death time : 10.00 Am.

So i kiss her cheek one last time, 
tahlil and all that, then proceed with funeral.
 It started to rain,
synonym with all of us who's very sad at the moment .
It looked something like this.

      
  
Praise to god , it all went well.
Semoga Allah mencucuri roh atuk, 
dan menempatkan atuk di dalam syurga-Nya. 
    
       
 
     



1 comment:

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard