Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

UiTM Di Hatiku

Hello peeps !
Right now I'm in semester break holiday,
and I already missing this place.
What ?
Oh it's where I'm studying,
UiTM Puncak Alam .
 Enough talking ,
Just pictures to describe it :)

     
Although, the 284 stairs is a bit bitchy !


It's really beautiful.
And those who got offered,
hey I think you're at the right place .


and this is my family. BIG family .
They're superfun , and I'm really grateful to have friends like them :)


Oh and the purple one middle are now studying in Egypt. I missed him.
A bit irrelevant, but that's me at the right !
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss you all .
Since just a year in Puncak Alam,
it's never gonna be enough .

I love my life here.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard