Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm sorry, dad.



"I'm sorry, dad."
These words couldn't come out from my mouth.
For being a stubborn little kid.
I myself didn't know why I was like this.
Of course, you told me to do the right things.
To solat,
To help you,
and everything that I shouldn't object of.
But I don't know. 
My head want to obey you, 
but my heart doesn't.
I'm sorry dad if it hurts you.





" Why are you so stucked up ?" you said.







It blows me through my chest,

and I started to guess you're mad at me because I'm stubborn.
Again, I'm sorry dad.







For everytime you said, 

" Awiy ? Dah solat ? Haaa solat solat."



I will just say 'hmm', or just ignore it.







It may looked like I didn't listen to you,

but you don't know, when you go down stairs, 
I'll take wudhu' and solat.
Just like you told me too.
But I didn't show it.
I don't know why either why I'm acting like this dad.






But know this,

I didn't mean to hurt you.
And I'm trying to be the best son you ever have.





And this one for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard