Twittaaaahhh

Please write ?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Alter ego.

Everyone has it.
But me, it's exceptionally massive.
I'm sorry, mom and dad,
if I ever didn't listen to you.

But guess what , I'm a teenager.
These rebellious feeling flow in my blood for no reason.


" YOU DON'T RUN MY LIFE IT'S USELESS EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME WAS A LIE WHY SHOULD I EVEN LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOURSELF IS NOT GOOD "
I just wanted to yell this .. but ..
that's just my hormones. talking.



I'm a teenager, dad.
Of course my ego rebels to you.
Pernah sekali terdetik hati ini nak menunaikan solat. 
nak ambil air sembahyang dah ni, 
tapi bila abah suruh je, all of sudden,
 i don't want to.
 Sampaikan begitu sekali.


Maybe I don't listen to you,
because you didn't listen to anyone else.
You didn't listen to mum,
you didn't listen to anyone in the family who gives you advice.
Maybe.



 
I guess it's bad parenting.
But guess what ?
You tried. And that's why I love you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageview count

Followers

Gerangan si penulis

My photo
Gombak Setia, Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia
A typical guy , with extraordinary heart .

Promise- Ben Howard